Finally finished…

Do you remember a quick background I shared with you last year? I know…there were a couple of them….

So here’s a peak of the one I’m referring to

I chose DecoArt Media Misters for the background.

 You can create some really interesting effects with very little effort. Just gently shake and mist over the surface …. There’s no mixing and no brushes to contend with and … No basecoat required.

A few months later I finally finished the project.

 Now it wasn’t a difficult or fiddly piece at all. It became one of those things that you work on in between other commitments.

With so much going on with the colours in the background of the design I decided to keep the main element in the foreground simple by choosing a limited palette. I used DecoArt Americana acrylic paints for this.

The most effective paintings are sometimes the ones that say a lot with only just a few colours.


Happy painting,




10 thoughts on “Finally finished…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: